- The 31 Day Challenge – 31 days in the Book of Proverbs – Check!
Proverbs is packed full of God’s wisdom. It inspired me to go deeper in my relationship with Christ.
- 21 Day Fast – No Sweets or Soft Drinks — Check!
Not only did I make it 21 days. I only had sweets one time for Bethany’s birthday and one Coke to celebrate my marathon. But the Fast was more than going without, it helped me connect to God. That could be the reason The 31 Day Challenge was so impactful. Just saying ….
- Follow the Money for 31 Days – Track Every Penny — Check minus!
Felicia and I tracked every penny we spent for about 21 days but I fell short the last week or so. Our main goal was to pay cash and not use charge card. We did okay. We did have several large expenses we had to charge such as my car repair and Felicia’s hotel for Passion. We are on the right track.
- Run 26.2 – Callaway Gardens Marathon — Check!
Completed the Callaway Gardens Marathon on 31 days of training on January 31st. BTW, 4:29:01
- Fitlab Implementation – FitLab Workouts & Watch the Calories — Check!
Followed the FitLab Assessment very closely and dropped 7 pounds and lost 2 inches on my waist.