Have at least 1 date with each of my favorite people (if they will go)
- Lunch with Ryan at Fox Bros
- Dinner with Becca at La Parrilla
- Many Dinners with Felicia at Mellow Mushroom
- Couldn’t connect with Bethany
- Overall, I’m disappointed in “connecting” with my family. I can do better. I need to be more creative, proactive, etc.
Financial Goal of the Month – Failed
Track the money I spend and evaluate areas where I can conserve
- Personally spent $ xxxx.xx Total (excluding money Felicia spent and fixed expenses like house, electric, cable, various services, etc)
- Cash spend was $ $xxx.xx
- Credit Card spend was $ $xxxx.xx
- Ate out a lot
- Purchased a “new” 20 year old car (could have waited until it was totally necessary)
- Money is still too tight each month. Living off my savings account which is almost diminished. .
- Must develop a plan!
Learn Something New Goal of the Month — Failed
Read / Listen to a book
- Brain dead this month
- Didn’t do anything for my personal growth (“grow or die”)
Spiritual Goal of the Month – Failed Minus Minus
30 Days with Spurgeon
Charles Spurgeon was one of the greatest Bible scholars of all times and I found his devotional guide extremely boring. New could get on track, missed a bunch of days, and can’t stand the KJV of the Bible. Here are the ones I did read:
- · June 30 – Back, Then Forward – “Nevertheless I will remember My Covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an Everlasting Covenant”(Ezekiel 16:60).
- · June 29 – Invitation to Pray – “Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not”(Jeremiah 33:3).
- June 25 – A Staircase to Heaven – “And He saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man” (John 1:51).
- June 22 – He with Us; We with Him – “The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened”(Proverbs 10:27).
- · June 16 – Possess, Not Only Profess – “For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance”(Matthew 13:12).
- · June 14 – He Constantly Abides – “For the LORD will not forsake His people for His great name’s sake; because it hath pleased the LORD to make you His people”(1 Samuel 12:22).
- · June 7 – The Safest Place – “And I give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand” (John 10:28).
- · June 4 – Exceedingly Precious – “They shall be Mine, saith the LORD of hosts in that day when l make up My jewels”(Malachi 3:17).
- · June 3 – “Be of Good Cheer” – “In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world”(John 16:33).
- June 2 – Surefootedness – “The LORD God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hind’s feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places”(Habakkuk 3:19).
- June 1 – God’s Promise Keeps – “Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days”(Ecclesiastes 11:1).