If you’re a podcast lover, you probably have discovered Matt Chandler. If you don’t know, Matt is fighting cancer. Please pray for him, his family, and The Village Church. Below is an update I received from The Village Church Facebook site:
From Gilbert Montez, Director of Communications at The Village Church:
The Associated Press article on Matt was released for this weekend and various media outlets across the country have already picked up the story. Below are the outlets, where they are located and the link. As you read the story on the various media, each might be slightly different. Once released from the AP, each media outlet can edit the story for length. That’s why you’ll see slightly different versions of the story on some media.
Think of all these readers across the country who are having a chance to read this story and hear about the gospel. Thank you Matt and Lauren for being open with this battle.
- WFAA TV station, Dallas
- Zimbio, an online magazine
- Stamford Advocate, Stamford, CT
- Hutch News, Hutchinson, Kansas
- The Tennessean, Nashville, TN
- Houston Chronicle
- The Oklahoman, Oklahoma City
- Foster’s Daily Democrat, Dover, NH
- And if you care to read it in Spanish, MSN has AP’s Spanish version